The 3-in-1 deal to learn HTML, CSS, and WordPress all at great savings!!
Graphic Artist Guild Members
Save Even More!!
- Start anytime you are ready.
- Get max attention with my personalized, one-on-one training.
- Learn HTML and CSS, two of the cornerstones of WordPress.
- Learn how to customize any WordPress theme – or build one from scratch - to make your site look the way you want
The Three Step Web Design Training Process
Step One – Learn HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
HTML is the main building block for all web sites. It is used to organize content so that it has meaning. It’s a lot like grammar.
In my new class, Intro To HTML! you will read Lessons and do hands-on exercises (Labs) to build your knowledge of HTML. I will review the Lab work that you post to your work space within 48 hours. After Lesson 4, where I teach you how to error check your pages, you should not have any errors in your code. Error checking is the most important Lesson of the class. You can’t proceed to CSS unless – and until – you learn to write good HTML — and I know you will in Step One!!
Each Lesson is designed to take a week, but you can shorten that process once you get going.
- The Basics
- Fundamental Elements
- Images And Videos
- Data Tables
- Grouping Elements
- A Look At CSS
Step Two – Learn CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
The second part of the package is an introduction to what CSS is and how it works. There will be many hands-on exercises for this part of the class, but I generally do not review these types of exercises.
CSS is used to set the styling requirements of any web site.
There will be two one-hour webinars for this part of your training. The first webinar will be scheduled shortly after you start. The material in this class is in development, but there certainly is plenty there for you to learn.
- Markup Redux
- Style Sheets Of The Cascade
- The Designer Style Sheet
- The Box Model
- From Lists To Links
- Color And Background
- Styling Data Tables
- Forms Styling
Plus a whole bunch of new CSS3 exercises that will make your pages pop with eye popping style!!
Note: This class is under development and, given the nature of CSS, it will probably always be that way. The live webinars help you understand how to use the material and fill in the blanks for material that is incomplete.
Step 3 – Putting It All Together With WordPress
In two one-hour private webinars I will show you the following:
Hour One – Going over all the basics
Hour Two –Customizing your WordPress theme. (Child theme development).
Other Things You Need To Know
- You will have full access to both my HTML and CSS classes after the completion of your training.
- I will be using GoToMeeting software for all of the webinars. It is very easy to use. I MAY record the webinars.
- The webinars will be done at a mutually convenient time. Nights and weekends are fine with me.
- If more than the four webinars are needed, the fee will be based on the material to be presented.
Your investment for the package is $350. This is a savings of $230 based on the following course fees:
|Intro To HTML||$250.|
|Less Your Savings
|Plus Your EFA Savings||$ 50.|
|YOUR INVESTMENT||Only $300.|
If you follow my instructions and are diligent about learning this great stuff, you will mastger a great deal and find it most worthwhile!
Ready to start? You can use this button to pay with PayPal or any credit card.